Странице

May 26, 2014

#2 Women's Guide Through The Trends - Purses.




Hey girls. Today we are going to talk about purses. 

Purse are indispensable fashion accessories. At Stardoll you have lot's choices. One-colored, colorful, black, white purses... They are quite elegant, sassy and classy. You can look expensive, but If you don't know how to combinate it, you will look trashy. 





These are some of Stardoll Must Have. I love all of these, and I usually combinate them with all of my clothes. I can't leave brown MR. Purse. I think that this is best purse on Stardoll Ever.
 You can combinate purses with casual looks, elegant night looks and with beach looks. I think that MR. Laptop case is perfect combination with RIO Bandana, so I wear it like that. If you have problems with combinating purses take a look at this pictures. 

No. 1



No. 2


No. 3 

Here you go. Three outfits, just for begging, you can make yours with any purse. 

That would be it. :)
See ya soon. 






1 comment:

  1. I personally adore purses, I think they give nice finish touches to the looks you make! They complete the look.. They can brighten your outfit without making it to "noisy". Love 'em

    ReplyDelete