Странице

May 24, 2014

#1 Women's Guide Through The Trends - Cheetah Print.



Hey girls. This is column where I am going to write about trends. This is also, my only column, and I'm gonna write about news and stuff, until we get new writers. 



Cheetah print is always in fashion.  I like it, but only in traces. Not too much. Cheetah print is nice, You can combinate it with almost anything. I prefer white basics pants and Mr. Bag, like on this doll.


It's cute, fancy, and classy. 

Also, new Callie's Picks collection is called: Seeing Spots, and everything is in cheetah print. 


We have old free Barbie Dress, Starcoin Tiger necklace, dress from Original Future... I can remember lot's of this things. They are all supercute, but I think that maybe is too much. I'm not sure, but I think that for a first time we have item in Callie's Picks and that is part of interior. But I'm not sure. 

Cheetah print is something that never gets old. Profesionals says that cheetah print isn't trashy - cheetah print is apsolutley classy! But, you need to know how to wear it. 

Tips to wear Cheetah Prints. 

1. If you have cheetah t-shirt, wear one-color leggings or jeans. 

2. Don't use lot's of accessories. Let cheetah print be in the "Seeing Spot". 

3. Wear denim jackets with cheetah print, you will look sassy and stunning. 

4. Use cheetah print skirts, with skinny t-shirts and jackets or blazers. It will be best if jacket is denim or leather. You will look super hot. 

5. Use cheetah print coats at the winter, they are adorable & sassy. Wear them with one-colored leggings or jeans. 



*EMEGRENCY TIPS*
Don't you ever, ever, ever wear cheetah print jeans or leggings! You will look brassy. You can always wear cheetah shorts, they are cute and simple.  

That would be it. See you guys. 

Not trashy - just classy. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ogilence thank you very much for your help.
    Because I've always had problems with combining'' tiger'' prints. :3
    MissShanaya

    ReplyDelete