Странице

May 27, 2014

#1 Make-up




Hi dollies,
Well im new here! My name is ema (on stardoll: emariplay007) and I´m gonna write about make - ups.. Today I will show you how to do a cool spring make-up..
I hope you like it!


Put midnight black eyeliner and royal white eyeliner like on a picture 1
Put pearl white eyeliner on a section with royal white eyeliner to smooth up the edges like on a picture 2
Put one layer of orchid shadow on eyes like on a picture 3
Put dim gray shadow on the outside of eyes like on picture 4
Put royal white shadow between orchid shadow and dim gray shadow like on a picture 5
Put maybelline lipgloss (free stuff) or luxe lipgloss on lips like on a picture 6
Well, thats it!
I hope you liked it! 
Love Ema :*
(I dont have my signature yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment